Monday, April 07, 2008

You have no idea.

I wonder what I'm supposed to be doing right now. Probably something useful, like school, or maybe reading up on (oh yes, she finally got me to do it) The Driving Manual, or whatever it's called. Yes indeed, friends, I have been worked into starting to learn the skill of driving. Oh boy. No weirds jokes about "the roads are unsafe now", those will be considered SPAM until further notice. I can name a few people, places, and vehicles that are much less safe than some poor high school student. Don't make me.

Nice long paragraph, eh?

For the past two weeks, yours truly has been gone. That's right, you heard me: gone. Off in the great land of the debaters, speakers, and homeschoolers. You of the local area: you were actually asked about! Someone came up to me and said something like "is there a group of homeschoolers in your area?" (rabbit trail)

The next few posts will likely have pictures and/or descriptions of said trips deep into this "other world". Don't go away!

-Petr

5 comments:

  1. Hehe, minus that info about driving (yay for you!), this is much like your previous posts: I have been very busy debating and sometime in the future I'll post something." Have a bright day! We're under tornado watch here.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait....

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! Nice summery Jc!

    I love spring and bright days. Try them today for the low cost of waiting till the tornado watches expire. Common side effects include congestion, coughing and sneezing, nausea and itchy throat and eyes. You should check your local weather station for more information and before enjoying a bright day.

    Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,I can't believe it.Oh!I almost forgot to ask you,are you coming to square dancing on Thursday?If you are it's from 6-8.
    Hope to see you here:)
    BH=Gab

    ReplyDelete