Wednesday, April 10, 2013

No Comment

... Says the world, when nothing is to be said.

No comment.

Wait, what?  That's your comment?  Have you nothing to say that would validate me coming all this way, begging on my knees for SOMETHING?

That's not completely true though, you see, because something was said, it just wasn't quite what you wanted to hear.
Is silence golden?  Then "No Comment" must be silver in this crazy world.  Too much clamor and not enough listening.
_________________________________________

Didn't I say a while ago that I went off to Air Force stuff?  It's true, I did!  They graciously provided me a scholarship, in exchange for my hard work and such.  Who knows, maybe I'll get to be an engineer in ye olde aire forse.  Better yet, maybe I'll get to fly an aircraft in ye skye, instead of flying a desk.

There's also this whole thing about leadership.  Hard to figure out sometimes.  The military needs not just a bunch of followers, but also some people who can think for themselves and make decisions.  Surely even the world of 'normal' commercial methods also requires this.

Hard work, lots of time, and lots of practice trying and failing to get any good at leading folks.  Always improving, always looking for the better method, an upgrade from the status quo.

_________________________________________

Maybe I should change this to "half-hearted typing"?  You might hear more later after I figure out what I'm doing on the hectic schedule.

'Til then -- God bless!
-Petr

No comments:

Post a Comment