Saturday, July 07, 2007

Was it fun? Sure...

Now I'm sure everyone has been so patiently waiting for my next post, the one that is sure to contain something about that Double H place that I've been talking about forever...

Well, I got good news and I got bad news. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to describe what can best be described with a picture, which I don't happen to have a lot of at the moment, and the rest of it--well, maybe I could try.

But anyway, the trip up there was an eye-opener, with lots of open places, mountains, dust devils, horizons(!!), and that sort of stuff that you might expect to see on a trip from East Texas to New Mexico. "That sort of stuff" also includes three movies on someone's DVD player, three movies that I didn't get to see until the return trip. It turns out they weren't much to see.

Sure there were nice views and good picture chances... but I have pictures for those coming soon.

Oh yeah, the basic premise of the trip. Well, they drop us off in the middle of nowhere, expect us to hike to a mid-week camp where we get to have fun and ice cream, then they send us out again into the middleofnowhere to get picked up and sent home. I wonder if I could post a picture of a map later...

I must go now. My next post shall have pictures, surely?

-Petr

7 comments:

  1. I would say that I'm glad you had a good trip but you never said it was a good trip!

    Anyways, New Mexico is one of my favorite states because it is so beautiful. And a picture is pretty much the only way you could describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I say it know. I had a GREAT trip! I'm not going to do that again for maybe another year or two, but it was still great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are truly crazy no mater how I put it ;).
    you need to do photos the first post win you get back from camp ok?



    Hopper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming from my sister, that should make no difference for the rest of you. :)

    And I CANNOT post pictures right now. CAN NOT. I DO NOT HAVE THE PICTURES. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?? Currently, the person who has the pictures I need is compiling them on cd's so that the entire crew that went can get pictures. THAT PERSON IS NOT ME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it wouldn't be too hard to guess who that person is.

    Oh yeah, I've definitely been sitting around waiting for you to post.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! So there has been an update! :)

    I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures. And I'll see you this mahnin' pahdnah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pictures of nutty people dressed up in cowboy hats, yes? :o)

    Haha, glad y'all are here right now and not lost in the wilds of New Mexico!

    ReplyDelete