Monday, August 13, 2007

Least original title

In the world. Maybe not, but I like to think that not much is new as far as my titles go.

I don't really intend to directly answer the question why I haven't been available. I'm going to do that indirectly.

Some of you may have heard of this place called "Pine Cove". I shan't post in detail about it. Go look it up with Google if you must. A Sunday afternoon three weeks ago Mom attempted to send Lillian, Annalee, and myself off for a week at this place(note that we were actually going to individual camps so there was no form of contact between the persons) . It turned out we were early. So the next week we made the 2 hour drive again, to be left there for an entire week. It was fun. If this were a speech it would be very monotone. :D

So there you have it. A week of my summer spent in Tyler at a camp. One of many weeks this year that I've been gone. Shall I sum up? Much of the early year was spent gone on debate trips, summer was split between various things like the Double H hiking trip and two week Oklahoma trip, as well as a couple other random things that I can't really recall right now.

My aspiration with this post is to be brief. Inform the public and go to bed, seeing as it's fairly late in this region of the world. F.B., I assure you I will probably type up an email for just you sometime soon. Fear not, general population, I shall return.

-Petr

7 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about you... so that's where you were! This afternoon at work I saw some really cool fighter planes flying over (Tinker AFB uses our runway to train planes on), and thought of you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Pine cove...

    I know this is sorta random but where did your blog address come from?

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was your comment supposed to be sarcastic? I'm sorry, I really can't tell. :-) If it was, you kind of have to go all the way if your going to do a whole post on just one song. :-)

    Hey, I lost your e-mail address. Could you send me an e-mail? Muchas gracias.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog address was actually a rather random on-the-spot inspiration. Dad's compy name is generally ardic, and he had a blog before I did (almost suprisingly), so I just thought that... well, you get the idea.

    You really did post entirely on one song. I found it interesting that despite what you normally do, there was nothing else in the post other than information about one song. :-\

    Sometimes I wonder if there's any point in posting comments on my own blog, but then where else could I put this sort of info? Maybe instead of long comments, I could just type up short posts or something.

    -Petr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely not. That is simply laziness. :-)

    What do I normally do?

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do I normally post about, I mean?

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo ma friend. How's life?

    ReplyDelete