Monday, September 10, 2007

And furthermore

Well I finally got back. I'm posting, can't you tell? This is a post. It is meant to be read, so don't comment unless you do so!

:)

I've had this post formulated in my mind for a long time. A looong time. Unfortunately, I don't remember the original formulation, so I'm just going to, well, go with it.

So beginning with the not so difficult stuff. I remembered Philip's "Potatoes" video this weekend when a video similar in its concept came up in a small discussion. Along with posting this video, I must also mention that I no longer intend to post videos, just their URLs. Web page, if you didn't understand the first time. But back to this video, its essentially repeating something in the right context so much that it's funny. Oh, just follow the link already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tin6NJqQQsM

____________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________

Another interesting thing, not so much fun, more disturbing than anything else.

Debate brings up some interesting things. Sure you learn how to debate, speak, etc., and included in this "etc." is researching. Now I was researching for my Affirmative case when I stumbled across something. Perhaps things are a little out of hand... well it's about the supposed "North American Union", told off by Bush and others, but I think this takes the cake. But be warned, Hal Turner is very blunt with his language. I really think some people have taken it too far this time.

====================================================================

A page update watcher, originally found and posted by Shadow. JCPenney requested this, but I think that more people can benefit from it.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pwatcher
It is the one that I am currently using, and will tell you if anything is different. Even a slight html code change.

====================================================================

To answer your predictable questions, yes I did change the template. I am planning some other changes as well, eventually. I wonder if eventually will ever be now...

Considering the purpose of this post, I don't intend to relate current events. That's coming tomorrow or some other time in the near future.

Goodnight, and God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Just WHY would you want to Ad Hominem me???!?!?!? You are perfectly correct in that I have done NOTHING to you. :-P

    Why are you not posting videos?

    Your link to the page watcher is no good.

    Pile up a bunch of tomorrows and you end up with nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow jc, that was some comment!

    I had a friend tell me about that video you posted, she wanted to show it to me but she couldn't get it to open. How do people come up with those kinds of videos? I have a video like the one you posted, I will post it.

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  3. *huff* I do not mean to complain that you did not put up an argument only what the heck were you going to argue about?

    Now I will Ad Hominem you! Of course to YOU singing is better than discussing dresses. YOU are a guy. As everyone knows, guys don't wear dresses under normal circumstances.

    I would like to make a note of the fact that I would rather sing as well, but the girls in this choir are public schooler home schoolers. *I might insert a smile here* In other words, they are like public schoolers in their *interest* in clothes and hair. It is very important to them. :-I

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  4. And while I'm Ad Homineming, my link is misspelled. It is not JCPenney, it should be JC_Penny.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your long e-mail, petra. lots of interesting news bits here....

    ReplyDelete