Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fascinating

The "link" box is useful. I like links.

This post is much rambling and some unfinished business.

To begin with, I will bring up a... prominent issue on the internet. Does anybody wonder what it takes for a word to be used a lot in internet "slang"? For example, "interesting" is a very useful word, but I think that its usefulness has been overvalued. "Interesting" is no longer interesting to me. The word that I now am attached to is "fascinating". But that's beside the point. Perhaps I can get some input on this, considering all who read are internet users?

Continuing my ramble.

Did you know that in IM terms, *<<<<<-| is a Christmas tree? I thought you might want to know.

F.B., my intent in posting the picture is for you to laugh, or at least grimace, when you see that picture. It always make me just the more merrier. I hope a little jollification from across the Atlantic doesn't hurt you too much. You can only be expected to be stern most of the day. :-)

From the previous post.
We don't know who wanted to sleep out there. They must have been crazy, we all agreed, to want to sleep out there, what with the temperatures dropping into the 40's during the night, and probably worse out on that peninsula.



-Petr

7 comments:

  1. It makes me sad to see all these pictures of the NAHSA group (I guess it's NACHEA now). I really miss the teen group *sighs with great sadness*

    :/

    It looks like y'all had a fun trip, wish I could have been there.

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE'VE BEEN HERE NINE MONTHS ELL....

    Anyways, thanks for the pictures of the campout thing. I heard that the Reese's were planning on going, but they are not in the pictures (from what I saw). Is it necessary to explain what dodgeball is? If so, it is quite a sad world... :-)

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful place....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed a beautiful place.

    We miss you still, nine months after your departure. 6_9 ^_^ 0_o *_8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures of that place I know and love so well. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean

    "Maybe it's a bummer, but not much of one"!!!!!

    I was thinking it might be nice to see you but now I'm not so sure!

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha. He only wishes we cared that he won't be there, Ell...hehe

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete