Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just thought you'd want to know

Monday, October 15th is a day that shall go down in infamy. Good 'ol Nathan, Esther, gerbil, giblit (don't ask me where that came from) died during the night. 'Twas a silent night, full of silence in the space where rattling and chewing would have filled the air. We shall remember you, old pal...




____________________________________________________________________




In other news, a new picture has appeared, not from Evelyn's photo banks, but from a different source...
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


Something funny to think about. Turn up the sound after the screen goes white.



-Petr

11 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that "Good 'ol Nathan, Esther, gerbil, giblit" died. I always liked him.

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was truly sad, too. Nathan was the more calm of the two gerbils we had and could be held. At least he could be held until he developed that strange sideways tilt of the head. I felt so sorry for him.

    Unfortunately, that is what happens with all pets at some time or another. But, they are still fun to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez Spectre, can't even grace me with a comment, now? You have to answer questions as footnotes on posts?....

    Terribly sorry to hear of the end of Esther. And the picture that's not from Evelyn doesn't work.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scratch that. Now it works.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apologies, JCP. I don't really like leaving comments on my own posts when I'm about to post a new one... Anyhow, I'd like to see what she thinks of her picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Augh! Where did you get that ridiculous picture?! I've seen it before, and it always makes me laugh because it's so stupid. I think your dad tagged me in it on Facebook or something. *cough*

    Aw. Poor Nathan/giblet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. F.B. It was taken last December in your house when we visited. Uncle said he kept trying to get a picture and you kept making faces, so he captured one of your faces. At least we know the worst you can do for looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friends again? :-) I don't believe you know Albert (tenth place in this season's DWTS). He is a professional model.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  9. *much rolling of eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you have enough comments now, you can post again!

    ;D

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the one who asked.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete