Sunday, December 02, 2007

A couple things

First of all, I thank all of you who supported us on our Thanksgiving journey (trek, adventure, ... any others? I'm sure Frodo would have a whole list of such words). Whether it was by helping us with finances or praying for the whole (insert such word here). Anyhow, that was one more thing to be thankful for that chilly, wet Thursday.

And more about that (excursion, jaunt, junket, outing). Starting with pictures, one of which I intend to make my \new\ picture. First some opinions though. :)
http://picasaweb.google.com/nandn7/Mexico2007

However, now is not the time to wax eloquently about the (expedition, pilgrimage, tour, safari, voyage). I'm still working on remembering the details you might want to hear about. ^_^

And something funny, as I often intend to put in my posts. Credit goes to one of my debating friends.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama

-Petr

6 comments:

  1. Well, a sure sign you didn't read the whole post I worked so hard on. *sigh* lol. The dental floss was in the goodie bag I got as a thank you for helping decorate for the organ transplant party.

    I am very glad someone else has not skated every weekend of their life. I try and try to tell the people here who cannot imagine towns smaller than a million people what we do and don't have available!

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, so your Thanksgiving was cold and wet, eh? I'm thankful you and the crew got back to TX safely. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I couldn't manage to get those links to work.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give you my opinion of the pictures but they won't open. The other link won't open either but is it, by some random chance, the llama song?

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see what the problem is. The links work for me... and on the other computers in the house....
    Not my problem!

    The /other/ link is, by totally unrandom-nonchanciness, the llama song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The problem with the links (for me) is that there is an internet filter on the computer that won't let me open the websites.

    Totally unrandom-nonchanciness. I think I like that phrase.

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete