Friday, December 21, 2007

Pre-script (P.S.)

A so-called "brief note" or two

Does anybody remember when I promised to have pictures up from the Double H trip this summer? Well it finally happened. They're /here/.


The second "brief note" that I have to post... just before I leave for Dallas where much extended family is and Stillwater OK where more extended family lives to be there for Christmas... is sort of like a blogger announcement.

Ross has a blog! The url is cadetsbigday.blogspot.com ... OR ... click on the NEW link in my sidebar (hopefully it's there...)

Dad's posting again! Same type of posts, different blog. URL: ardickoverthetop.blogspot.com
Or yet again you could click on the link to your right ------>

Farewell fine friends!

-Petr

(post publish comment)
scroll down on Ross's blog for a reeeaallly great picture of bonfire.

10 comments:

  1. thanks, petra :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point was, he didn't want to lose the fish! It doesn't matter how big it is.... :-)

    Happy New Year's Eve.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe that you are due for another post.

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Petr, help me out. What does 342 call their Philmont practice hikes? I can't for the life of me make my memory come up with it.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaaaa! That's the one. We were just saying my brother needs to do something like that since he's going to Philmont. That's all.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is official! We need another post from you!

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  7. "When one has tasted watermelon, he knows what the angels eat." - Mark Twain

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  8. "When I feel the urge to exercise, I sit down until the urge passes" - Mark Twain

    I can do it too!

    -Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete