Thursday, May 08, 2008

Mr. Smith

I might be doing this a lot in the near future.

Michael W. Smith "Rocketown"

A friday night affair out in the city heat
Always a party there along the sordid street
And it was guaranteed the place to be was rocketown
...

There came a certain man a stranger to the crowd
We didn't understand what he was all about
He walked a different pace so out of place in rocketown

What was his mission? Where was he going?
Why was his heart light always glowing?
All i was missing he stood there holding
What was his secret could i know it?

Rocketown
(napster is so much better than youtube. And make sure you let it popup the player)

Edit:
youtube version. The best I could find wasn't great though.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ANNdVi6GcEs

4 comments:

  1. Hey, just a heads up, Gab's link has too many http's. :-)

    I could never pick - one needs both Napster and YouTube, even if our web filter has a peculiar grudge on Napster.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will stick to youtube,thank you very much.
    Gab!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine. Sheesh. You don't have to like them or anything else. At least I'm posting something.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your fever passes and you feel alot better. Have you found out what was wrong yet?
    I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Gab!)

    ReplyDelete