Thursday, July 03, 2008

Placeholder #1

This is a placeholder. It's holding my place, did you notice? :D

My attempts to scrounge up a post on the web log have failed up until this point. I hate to continue this failure, considering my faithful readers have waited so long. :(

But I assure you, further attempts will be made. Being nominated for Secretary of State does not make one a better speech writer, nor even a better blog writer. For some, it is merely more material to type (*cough cough* er, write) about.

Off topic slightly. This is, for all intents and purposes, a post to hold my place. Yep. Fer sure. Mayhaps in the next few posts, I could manage to get hold of somebody's pictures from the great camp attended during summer, at which I had the excellent privilege and responsibility of acting as a high-and-mighty senior patrol leader (needless to say, being my first experience as high-and-mighty, I wasn't too pleased).

I am now satisfied.

-Petr

2 comments:

  1. Your Queen may feel it her duty to command a blog post.... :o)

    How was camp and all that? We want to know, we do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that this is a very clever post to postpone a real post

    ;)

    ~Ellentia

    ReplyDelete