Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Yet another month

I'm terribly sorry to clue you in, but the last post was September 1st. That's right, one month ago! I have no explanation about the delay that anybody would accept as a good excuse.

I would probably have gotten up this morning to give you a white rabbit, but I'm not really feeling up to date. What?? New month already?? The last one was too fast!

And besides, Evelyn beat me to the punch.

Hurricane, being out of town for a week, pioneering campout, staying with Jones, SAT prep, earlybird debates (on the internet)... it all adds up. And I'm not sure I like the sum.

But ok, here's another post. I hope to follow up with something bigger, but not this time.

Hafagudday!

-Petr

2 comments:

  1. Well, you beat me to requesting another post ;)

    ~Ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busyness... fun, fun, fun. :o) How's debating going?

    ReplyDelete