Monday, September 25, 2006

UPDATE?!?!

WHY ON EARTH WOULD I UPDATE??

By the way, that's sarcasm.

Ok, Ok, you got me, I have to update. But I will warn you, that means less time for reading the other blogs, yours. If I had a faster connection to work off of...

This is going to be a week with more sleep than normal. I'm out in the middle of nowhere (a small place called Douglass :) spending the week with the Watsons. Maryincalifornia knows of this, and maybe a few others. This does not mean that I don't have normally scheduled schoolwork, homework, homeschoolwork, whatever you wish. Algebra II goes on as hard as ever, finding the equation of a quadratic function using only a coupla points from the graph. Ok, three points from the graph. That took up mosta my morning. Then I got to read and answer questions from that funy book, the Starting Points book. Several people have knowledge of this already (is Joy around?). I have to work out something with someone about Spanish. Chemistry is... so-so. I have a test to take and 6 problems to finish by the end of the week. Oh, and a couple extra problems with that significant figure worksheet.

Anyone wanna hear bout a party? Don't bother, unless your a girl under about an average of 11. The girls have got a small party planned out here sometime this week. I get to stay upstairs and play Nintendo (we're talking the original Nintendo here) or something. It don't sound too exciting yet. "Peter, we might bring you a cookie or something."

F.B., don't expect me to write long winding posts yet. I'm knew to this. As for now, I can't rrreallyyy thhinkk of anyything eeellllssseee...

Nope. I'm done. Thanks for the comments, guys, girls and anything in between. *cough cough* *hem hem* *ahem* or however you put it. Lata. Oh, does Jordan'sbigdeal have "Lata" copyright yet?

6 comments:

  1. Slow connection? Muhahaha! Where my folks live we were on dial-up that was pretty bad. It took me about five minutes to log into my e-mail one time. Downloading a megabyte was a heroic feat.

    Algebra II is fun. Calculus III is even more fun! Seriously, I am enjoying it a whole lot this semester. I feel like we're starting to get some mathematical power at our fingertips ;)

    So you've got an NES? I'm a big Nintendo guy myself, though I have played all the systems.
    http://www.geocities.com/shadown64/nec/
    This was featured on slashdot a while back and apparently was mentioned on the radio and in a gaming magazine. It works is all I can say ;) What games ya got?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is good. I wish I got more of it. :o)

    Have fun at the Watsons' house. Staying upstairs and playing by yourself while all the giggly girls are downstairs having a party actually sounds like fun to me. So you'll have to have fun for both of us. (whatever that means)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long winding posts? I'd say you're getting close already. I snicker with glee at the thoughts of you poor fellows with dial up.

    Brandy wrote a fitting poem: go to http://peterpanpose.blogspot.com/2006/05/blog-smog-clog-dog.html
    Let's see if you can ge that.

    Spanish - somebody says Spanish? My newest favorite subject. It's coming along uite nicely, I think.

    I would say "Laita" if I so chose. *grin* funny in past tense.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT WAIT WAIT. Are you Spectre or are you Andrew or are you someone else???? I confused.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its dial-up. All week long. Not fun.

    I must say to everyone who thought anything about me or my stuff. I am only here for the week. The dial-up only lasts that long. The Nintendo is not mine. The cookies will be good though...

    Oh, alas, my good cousin, for I have not the time or connection speed to write eletters, posts, and replies to your comments all at once. All of ya, just hang in there. Or, I spose with all the things to do at home that I don't here, I will probly just post, reply, and eletter just as often.

    JCP, I will NEVER forget or let you forget the North-South or East-West arguments. That is still funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You did that? That Nintendo Console or whatever? That's cool! I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete