Friday, September 29, 2006

Still alive. Thats that.

Ello, Hi, Ih, Yo, Checkin in. If you want anything long out of me, you'll have to wait till later. I have things to do in a minute.

Done my Chemistry test, even if I did get done at 10 last night. As far as I know, I got it perfect, but thats only what I know. I haven't checked it yet.

Like I said, this isn't long. I have things to do. I just spent maybe thrity minutes on that sidebar, and don't want to spend thirty more minutes on anything but school for now. So for now, farewell ye people of the world.

4 comments:

  1. Well, that's that.

    I just had a Statics exam last night and a Differential Equations exam today, and as far as I know I got perfect on both of those, but the instructors haven't checked /those/ yet!

    Physics > Cheese > Chemistry x 10^100

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you did do well on your exam.

    I have a music theory exam next week. *ick*

    Cool--we're on the sidebar! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is so funny about North-South and East-West? You, with your brilliance in physics and such things should be able to prove quite easily it's obvious existence.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er... I missed something there. What's this about a West?

    ReplyDelete