Wednesday, December 20, 2006

December 20th

In honor of Evan's slow connection and "squeamish" complaints about how his link was unnoticably removed, I have added his link back to my page and was about to change the entire template and all that, but I figure I better not.

Some people reading this may later hear more about my adventures in Evan's house and pulling up carpet in the bathroom...

later

But for now, I am updating almost just for the sake of updating. If anyone has any questions, comments, ridiculous comments, or other, err, statements of err, fact... just put it into the comment box and I will get to you shortly.

Thanks for the email F.B.

5 comments:

  1. Carpet pulling is fun.

    Thanks for the brief update Amigo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's this about adventures? :o)

    See you in... a few hours! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming to randomly pull of carpet in my honour. It was good times. It rained too. Bye now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope y'all are having a good trip. Miss your back-slapping fun!

    You *are* Petr on my blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, soon, shortly, before too long, I shall type up a long, endless post about numberless adventures beyond the land which we know about...

    Exaggeration. I intend to tell you about my twip. trip.

    ReplyDelete