Saturday, December 09, 2006

A sign

Before I say anything else, I have to say this.

:)

I have switched to the beta version of Blogger.

hehe, hoho, haha, hohum, bigwhoop.

So like the title says, I have a sign. A sign to hang on the welcoming whatsit of this blog.

"GONE DEBATE RESEARCHING."
I'm sorry, people, but I just won't be getting any really serious long posts for a while, just consider this a token of my, er, uh, well, just download the file and have no more worries about endless hours checking blogs.

(I hope this is the right link...)

http://www.download.com/Page-Update-Watcher/3000-2370_4-10468474.html?tag=lst-0-1

5 comments:

  1. Google is your friend :)

    I hope your researching goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is EVERYBODY'S FRIEND!!!! Whoah, starting to sound a little too much like Barney....

    Anyways, I know I'm probably the only one left in the stone ages of un-betaness, but tell me about it. Like it? No? Is it hard to work? I'm not worried about that, btw, I'm comparitively well versed in computer knowlege; just wondering.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google is indeed my friend, but it has failed to provide the materials I need for this research. It goes not so well, but thx anyways.

    haha to the Barney.
    Yes I like the Beta. Its "cool". "sweet", "suite", not so bad. It is easier than the first version.

    Well, thank you for trying, Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MAY be persuaded to switch to Beta in honor of the New Year since I'll have to eventually anyways. Emphasis on the no promises part. :-)

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete