Tuesday, October 03, 2006

scouts, maybe?

I just don't get it. How do you long time bloggers come up with some sort of good title, or even a good first sentence? Anyone got any ideas where the ideas come from?

So yeaahh, if you don't already know, we had a Boy Scout meeting tonight (just got back, ya know), it seemed to go alright, the typical things were gone over, upcoming events, some sort of presentation from the ASPL (Assistant Senior Patrol Leader) about some sort of Tenderfeet reqwuirements, tha sort of stuf. We did have something added this time. Instead of playing football, we played soccer!

We got a Double H (HH) shakedown comin up this weekend, had to do a little bit of cleaning and organizing, basically gettin the gear together. Jesse and Nickie have come up with some strange meal plan for the large group that is going (it may have something to do with MREs--Nick?). They also have a great big campfire sort of plan goin on. Mostly jokes and mebbe a skit or two. But the next night (when everyone is out of jokes), Steffen and "my glorious self" (steffen would love to say something like that--we're talking carrilo, steffen) get to plan another campfire sort of something. I will be ready, just in case no one has any more jokes or short skits. I am printing off [technical support] stories! gasp!! (I don't want my source out until after the fact :)

oh, hey guys, I gotta write some sorta paper thingie and turn it in before 11:59 and 59 seconds tomrrow night. I gotta get workin. so fer now, nothin intresting from my corney of the world. I think I'll go try that blog monitor... (ask Shadow)

5 comments:

  1. Coming up with good titles is hard man.

    Yes, the page update checker is very nice, I have enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Scouts are fun, but lots of work. Sometimes I kind of wish I could've been in Girl Scouts because of the stories my mom tells (like getting to go sailing when a tornado was coming), but not all of it would've been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure it might have been fun, F.B., but there's also some questionable stuf involved in Girl Scouts, or at least that's dad's reason for not sending the girls to girlscouts. Also there isn't a homeschooled group nearby. No, not all of the trips are all fun and laughter.

    Shadow, where on earth did you get that page update watcher thingiebobber?? ITS GREAT!! (small print with disclaimer or side effects)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the title problem, Shadow. I couldn't quite make it work, so I just went with this. I don't have any ideas right now to make it less confusing, but you... ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a bit of research to find a program that would do what I wanted. I ended up finding this one at Downloads.com, but I searched a number of other sites too.

    No ideas for a title.

    ReplyDelete