Thursday, November 02, 2006

hey guys

Ok, I admit it, I am a little slow on the update. And I haven't seemed to do anything longer than - not very long. So here is a clipping from an email sent to F.B.

By the way, the mispellings are intentional. Its sort of a "tradition" in our emails.

chemistry was interesting, learning about the mole. no, not the smal fuzy thing that digs hols. the mole is a sort of shortcut for 6.02x10^23, like a couple is 2 and dozen is 12. it is best put this way. there are 6.02x10^23 atoms in 4.0 grams of Helium, and the atomic mass is 4.0. it doesnt make much sense yet, does it? chemistry is not my big spot.

and logarithms arent either. mom and i spent all day trying to figur out one problem that depended on the definition of a logarithm, and didnt figure it out until i loked at wat she had don and said "heres why its right, becase it is right". that was one werd problem, and yet so simple. like i said, it turnd out to be somethin rely simple that jus avoided me the whol time.

Hey! It took me half a second to write that all! ;-)

If you don't know, that was a short summary of Tuesday's not so well working stuf.

Tuesday actually did go rather well, to the extent that I got maybe 2/3s of the stuff done that I needed to. I normally end the day with plenty left to do tomorrow, but that Tuesday I had God's grace.

Wednesday went fine. Planned events happened, not much went on in the Bike Shop, I FINALLY FINISHED THE ESSAY!! :D

Anyways, this Thursday is going OK, not exceptional, I need to get to work. Bye, people.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! I still have an old card on which I wrote that a mole was "6.02 x 10^23 things" I don't even think I realized what that meant at the time.

    Let me see if I remember from Physics: Planck's constant is 8.99e9
    epsilon is 8.85e-12
    mass of a proton is 1.67e-27 Kg
    Mass of Electron is 9.11e-31
    charge of proton is 1.6e-19

    Or something like that. It's still all jumbled up there somewheres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and in answer to your question, I've not heard of the Newsboy's song Breakfast. Is it legal to e-mail something like that to me? If so.....

    ShadowN64 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete