Sunday, January 28, 2007

Changes and latest updates

Well, the first thing to deal with would be last week... the minivan.

The D's were stopping by our house last Sunday, for some reason or other, and while they were saying "bye" and stuff... some green smelly liquid came out of under the hood, along with smoke (or was it steam?). This resulted in the D's having to stay for a while (2 or 3 hours), eat dinner, and figure out that they would take our Suburban (big blue car) to OK City. It turned out that a transmission hose had come out, getting transmission fluid over the driveway. Well, at least it happened in our drive, instead of on the road!

For more details, ask JCP. That's all I'm gonna say for now.

In more recent updates, Joshua Jones and I, as well as his mother (duh), went to a debate competition in Houston, staying from Wednesday to Saturday night. I'm in the West Houston club... very well prepared! In general, I spose I did OK, but I only won 1 of 6 rounds. Someone in the club did get into the LD finals, Erika got second place! I personally thought she coulda won that round...

But anyway, that is where I have been for the past few days.

So for the changes. JCPenney wanted to be moved to the OK link list. But, if you noticed, I called it "friends of ___" and I have to point out that JCP is still a friend of TX--are you not, JCP? And I also added JCP's sister to the links.

Don't got much more to say...

16 comments:

  1. Well Specter, you could link me as ellentia instead of JCP sister since that is my screen name.
    -ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you insist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you don't have to if you don't want to.
    -ellentia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well isn't that funny! All three comments start with the word well.
    -ellentia

    (I guess this makes number 4;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'll just leave a comment about nothing then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, well, thats just dandy, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I am sad to have to be moved from the Texas list. I am still a Texan at heart, so yeah, I guess I am a friend of Texas. But I don't live there anymore, so I had to be moved. Just think how neat it is that you had a list of links to the state where I live...

    btw, did you find a navy blue Walkman in your Suburban? I'm convinced I left it there. I am anguished because it contains my very favorite cd, which has a cloudy blue sky on the label and is titled AWAKE. :-( I must have it back!!!!! :-I

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  8. All in due time, JCP, all in due time. I just sent an email to you, from which you can email several people in this house, one of whom should be able to come to some sort of conclusion about your cd player...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I never! Amigo! You broke the chain!

    JC, I saw your comment, I figured you'd probably check here sooner so I'd respond here:

    I'm glad you enjoyed the paper, you said you disagreed with some things. Would you be willing to say why and what? I'm perfectly willing to listen to a rebuttal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you glad to have the tournament over? It sounds like a fun time whether you won or lost. :o)

    We haven't had many car troubles here yet. About as trouble-ish as we have gotten is a big crack in the bottom of the minivan windshield, and the strange clunking sound that my car makes whenever I get up to seventy-five.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well!! All these people seem to be thinking "deep thoughts."

    -Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deep, as it deep wells...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now, Amigo, that isn't quite the whole story about debate, is it? From what I've heard you nearly qualified. A little more elaboration, please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well well, I sent you an e-mail and yes, I probably could post pictures.

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have Ell and I linked on both lists!!!!!

    ReplyDelete