Saturday, October 14, 2006

A couple more


Compare the two. On the top, a small fuzzball with eyes, a nose anda mouth. On the right is that other "You knit WHAT??". Everyone can plainly tell that the cat is very mad. Nice kitty, no, don't bite me!.

"What have I ever done to deserve this? I've been a faithful cat my entire life. Ok, there was that shoe incident, but that couldn't have been as humiliating to her, could it?"

Does anyone know about the Manah manah? Annalee and Mary and meslef (forget proper grammer) have been websurfing the "sesame street archives", or something very like it.

Manah Manah



Your opinions, please.
"The question is, what is a Manah manah?"
"The question is, WHO CARES?!"

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, it gave me a good laugh. Frank Oz is a great puppeteer.

    ReplyDelete