Thursday, October 05, 2006

October 5th

Here I be. I be me and no one can change that. :)

Ok. So Andrew finally got right up to Makaan and is getting ready to defeat the big bad one and take the third core. Big woop.

Things are hectic, as normal. I have a paper to write (uhoh. its overdue!!), I have to pack for the hiking trip that we leave for tomorrow afternoon, get me chores and piano and such stuf done, make sure I stay alive, get chemistry uptodate, other small insignificant little jobs and things to be done, and of course little stuff here and there that will keep me busy all day. Oh! And also I need to get ANNALEE a BIRTHDAY PRESENT. Her BIRTHDAY is on SUNDAY, the 8TH.

I could tell you all about yesterday, but I think I'll just tell you the interesting part. I went to the Bike Shop (volunteer work, once a week on Wednesday) and guess who is starting to hire more workers? I mean, just from one week to the next, the boss (I think) has hired two or three new guys. I got to replace a bent rim, try to replace another bent rim that wasn't bent, and the tube that went with it, I think maybe I stood around waiting for something to do, um. I brought a box in at one point and loaded a shelf with tubes. Not the funnest job, but not hard. Ok, I told you, ask questions if you want.

Mrs. Rita is sitting behind me reading to the goyles. The girls havta listen to or read a whole buncha reading books. This takes a while, so they take two or three hours a day two or three days a week. Not much there.

Greek alphabet got 24 letters no punctuation or spaces.

"Poetry?"

"math?"

"Mondy mornin? Muxic!"

"kkhhh!"

This concludes this short post. My comment box is open to any comments questions, or other such stuff, considering the commentor shows restraint in certain circumstances (no really weird comments, please)

BY!!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to leave a comment but then noticed you said there were to be no weird comments. I hardly consider that fair in response to a weird post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you Shadow, I really needed that. :-|

    People, youse anybody, please note that I will be gone from three this afternoon to sometime on Sunday. It will be impossible to contact me. Don't try. :)

    ReplyDelete