Friday, October 20, 2006

something to say

So I have had a life for the past week or two, but you might not hear much about it. Thats fine with me, but here is a little bit of it.

Saturday last week, everyone except Dad went to the ATM vs. Missouri game. A&M won, of course. It was close though. Also on that weekend, we spent a long time in the car. From 7:30 to 10:20 we were eating and talking out at the Falcon 16 barbeque (if you don't know, Falcon 16 is the squadron Ross is in in the Corps of Cadets).

Wednesday Amanda (from chemistry on my sidebar) had a birthday party out at the Reese's house. Paintball. Thank you Amanda! Of course, Jesse gave me a really big bruise, as normal. I mean every time I play with him, I get something that really hurts. Oh well. I think I gave my share of large bruises.

Later that day after lunch, I had to leave the party for The Bike Shop. That was uneventful. Nothing hardly happened at all. I changed a coupla tires, swept up, started a repair job involving a chain, two tires, and two tubes, when Mom came around and took me home. Not much on that front.

School seems to be going OK for me. Chemistry is not very hard this time. Oh, I have a chemistry class at nine. I need to go now.

BYE

5 comments:

  1. Paintballing is great fun. I've not received a large bruise yet, though I've certainly been hit. Either I have tough skin just didn't have sense enough to care. Maybe we can have a battle sometime. I've got an A-5 Tippman with a flatline barrel and it's great :) I got it for pretty cheap considering the usual price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!I really have to improve now, on my next paintball gun. See you at chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promised Philip that if he enrolled as a student at TU, then I'd go to a football game with him. So far, the incentive doesn't seem to be working. :o) I've never been to a football game in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Haha, I'm now famous. I have been linked and a whole post ahs been dedicated to a small ray of my brilliance. ;-)

    In honor of the occassion, you shall be linked. :-D

    There is a Reverend fun cartoon pertaining to the subject of paintballing that I must se eif I can find...and therewhence post. :-)

    ~JCP

    ReplyDelete